cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Digital phone voicemail not taking messages

Go to solution

Hi, I have had the Essential  DV phones for 4 weeks now . It allows  you to leave a message but when I enter 1571 it states no messages . Can anyone offer a suggestion to fix this?  many thanks 

Andrew

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Digital phone voicemail not taking messages

Go to solution

do you get the messages if you press the icon on right of handset like a cassette

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi 

Thanks for reply , I have since discovered that the messages are going to my mobile , yet I don't recall setting it up to do this . I have now cancelled call diversion and its now going to BT voicemail . Can I ask  is it possible to dial into the BT voicemail from another phone ie a mobile ?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

according to google

Dial 1571 from your home phone and select Option 3 to choose your own personal 4 digit PIN. When you're away from home (in the UK or abroad) dial your home number and wait for Voicemail to answer. Then press the * key and enter your PIN to access your messages.

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
All done thank you for all your help
0 Ratings