cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Digital phone

Go to solution

I have bt broadband and a new bt digital phone. The phone does not ask me to connect to the hub. When I get bt help they say that digital phone service has been stopped despite me telling them that it has just started!! Can anybody help me set the phone up please?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Digital phone

Go to solution

Go to hub manager 192.168.1.254 and see if you can see your phone number and if so is it blue or greyed out?  If greyed out DV is not active but if blue then select and you should then be able to pair your phone to the hub

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

There are lots of entries with 'unknown' or a number not recognisable but nothing saying 'phone' or a phone number.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

if you go to hub manager   http://192.168.1.254/

you should see your phone number on the left and it need to be ib blue and not greyed out before you can pair you DV phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Sorry but there is no phone number despite it being plugged into the hub.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

digital voice.jpgIs the highlighted box grey or blue?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Its grey-not configured.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

then you don't have an active digital voice connection yet and need to plug phone back into phone socket on wall

Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

OK. Thanks very much for your help. I will try and contact BT to find out if/when I can get a connection.

0 Ratings