cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Digital voice activation delay

Go to solution

I received the Smart Hub 2 and handsets in early November but I have not yet received an activation date although I have received two emails asking me to connect the new smart hub (which I had done as soon as I got it). I was wondering if a delay of just over two months between getting the equipment and receiving an activation date is normal. The phone  icon on the hub manager is greyed out.

I am not sure if the fact that a week or so after getting the Smart Hub 2 a second one arrived which I returned has somehow clogged up the migration or if this length of delay is to be expected. 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Digital voice activation delay

Go to solution

I don’t know if there is a normal. I received my initial email on 1 November and a Smart Hub a week or so later and I am still waiting for activation. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks for that. Not just me then!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

I had a letter, text and email last April but still not had an activation date. I'm not losing any sleep over it though 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution
Thank you. The thing that made me wonder was two emails telling me to set up my new hub and they couldn't convert me to digital voice until I had done so. This was something like six weeks after the first hub I received was set up. I wondered if their system had been confused when I returned the second hub that was sent.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

I didn’t get emails to set up, I got emails and a bag to send it back. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

I received another email today. No significant advance on the first email of 1 November. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Just in case anyone else finds this useful, the changeover took place today (8th Feb) roughly three months after the initial contact. Changeover was seamless with an email from BT to let me know it had happened. Thanks for the comments everyone🙂

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

I am on same timeline. Initial email 1 Nov. Nine days notice on 1 Feb. Activation tomorrow. 

0 Ratings