cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Digital voice adapter pairing

Just had fibre installed to the house, managed to change settings on my smart hub to allow fibre to work (turned on FTTP mode in advance setting) I cannot get my phone line to ring or work and the smart hub 2 manager is saying my phone line is not configured. I don't want to use the new digital phone BT sent as have a panasonic handset I want to continue using. I was informed that if I plug the old set directly into the rear of the hub it would work or use the digital voice adapter provided.  Neither do, I cant get the adapter to pair with the hub.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Digital voice adapter pairing

Until you see your phone number in the hub manager blue and not greyed out you will not get DV phone or socket on back to work. You can try restarting the hub and see if that get phone number blue. Otherwise you can phone 08005874787 and see if FTTP TEAM can help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

Thank you, not much luck with them this evening, called and could not help, probably home time for them !!. I have a new hub arriving in a day or two so will wait for that to arrive.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

The new hub should sort it out for you. May take 24hrs after connecting but should be quicker.

0 Ratings