cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Digital voice one call on 2 handsets

How do I enable picking up of an existing call on another handset. At the moment if a call is on one handset the other handset has dial tone which can be used to make a second call apparently. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Digital voice one call on 2 handsets

this may help  looks like only see option when you are on a call

https://www.bt.com/help/landline/digital-voice--how-do-i-use-my-calling-features-

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Not sure what you meant. I tried to set up a 3 way call back to the home phone line but it did not work. Mobile call to home phone number then 3 way call option on Alexa phone to call home phone number to be picked up by conventional phone connected to smart hub phone port. Is there not a way to parallel all phones on digital voice in the way that all phones on extension wiring are paralleled?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

you could try going to phone settings/line settings/call settings and change call mode to single   do you have auto join calls 'on'

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi, Thanks for looking at this question.

I have discovered that if I select single call and auto join calls under phone settings line settings call settings you can get 2 handsets on the same call as long as they are both connected to the smart hub. This also works if you select multi call but you then have to select join call when call in progress. This doesn’t seem to work with hard wired phones connected to the smart hub phone port. A call made from a hard wired phone does bring up the option to join call on the Alexa handset but selecting it does not connect and gives 2 bleeps.

Alan