cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Digitial voice alexia phone says no interest even though its connected to hub

Just moved across to digitial and bt sent me an alexia phone. Followed set up but it's stating no Internet connection I have looked in hub and seen it says phone not configured. Is there anything I can do to get this sorted ?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Digitial voice alexia phone says no interest even though its connected to hub

When you go to hub manager do you see your phone number and if so is it blue or greyed out?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Digitial voice alexia phone says no interest even though its connected to hub

I don't it says not configured is there any way I can configure this myself ???

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

you can try resetting the hub and see if that gets your connected.  if you cannot see your phone number in hub manager where it says phone on left hand side then you need to phone up  if you have FTTP then phone 08005874787 and if FTTC then phone 0800800150 from mobile

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks i will give them a call it's been a joke not had a working house phone for over a week now

0 Ratings