cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Does BT get ANYTHING right at the moment?! Apparently my number now isn’t eligible for DV?

Aside from the farce this week that I’m experiencing with both Netflix and Games Pass Ultimate in my account, I now seem to be on the end of ineptitude surrounding digital voice.

I recently received two posted communications fan-faring the fact that we’re moving to Digital Voice also telling me that if I needed it I could order appropriate equipment.

Seems not…

2806E8E5-4FF4-4477-9F95-A0411B252E21.jpeg

GOOD GRIEF.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Does BT get ANYTHING right at the moment?! Apparently my number now isn’t eligible for DV?

There are numerous posts like yours about the phones but just phone CS 150 or 0800800150 from mobile and you should be able to order a DV phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Re: Does BT get ANYTHING right at the moment?! Apparently my number now isn’t eligible for DV?

@imjolly Shouldn’t have to though really should I when the line already works perfectly well and I’m being told to use a website. BT should get the website working properly.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Your choice if you want phone now then phone CS. Or you can just wait and hope

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

They've obviously run out of Advanced handsets and are rationing the Essentials handsets. They won't admit this.
https://community.bt.com/t5/Home-phone-including-Digital/How-long-before-Advanced-Digital-Voice-phon...

I texted "Handset" to the SMS number they hand out after the link on their website didn't work. They sent one essentials handset. I phoned them and asked for an advanced handset or two essentials as promised. They raised an order for an advanced which is now stuck on "delayed" for over a week.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

I rang them twice the first day i got cut off after waiting 75 minutes but the second day i got through and sorted out digital phones within 15 minutes which arrived next day.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Well I hope they are sorting themselves out before we switch over. Our area have already had a guts full of BT and Openreach (and let’s face it they are the same thing despite the protestations around here to say otherwise).

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

That sounds promising, can I ask when you rang and did they deliver essential or advanced handset/s?

0 Ratings