cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex8
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Does anyone know how I can contact Openreach ? Our telephone line is registered to wrong address

Go to solution

Hi, I am trying to move from our current service provider to BT (for about 8 weeks now and 3 different orders).  It seems that the problem is that our current telephone number and phone line is registered to our next door neighbours house (very similar names) instead of ours at Openreach.  I am reluctant to set up a 4th order with BT to go around in circles for weeks and have it closed yet again. I have actually had someone from Openreach call me the week before last to say they were resolving it but I have no way of being able to contact Openreach directly and it hasn't been.  If anyone can help that would be really appreciated as I am going to pull my hair out of I spend any more time on the phone....must be at least 20 hours of calls (including hold time) at this point!

Thanks Alex

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: Does anyone know how I can contact Openreach ? Our telephone line is registered to wrong address

Go to solution

Hi @Alex8,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry to hear about the address issues you are having. You will need to ask your current provider to raise an ORDI to Openreach to have the address connected. Until the address is correct it's likely that the orders will continue to fail.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Alex8
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Does anyone know how I can contact Openreach ? Our telephone line is registered to wrong address

Go to solution

Thank you so much. ORDI raised.....been running around in circles for nearly 2 months.  Will ask on here in future as probably quicker to resolve than BT helpline.

0 Ratings