cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

FREE DIGITAL PHONES (NEW VOICE SERVICE)

Go to solution

I've just been connected to this service.It could be just me but the more i read the more confused i become.I have 2 digital phones ,both bases, plug into a socket,the one by the pc & hub 2 was connected to the master plate,this is now connected to the hub,seems to work ok.The other was in a bedroom ,this is now disconnected.

So do i need these free digital phones that i'm reading about in the forum.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: FREE DIGITAL PHONES (NEW VOICE SERVICE)

Go to solution

It is not normal to have more than one Dect base station, you would normally only have one base station with multiple handsets. The base station connected to the extension phone socket will clearly not have a connection as your copper line is now disconnected. You either need to pair the second handset to the first base station or you could pair it, or both, to the hub which is in itself a Dect base station. 

Alternatively, you could get the free phones and pair them to the hub.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

I would contact CS on 150 and get a free DV phone or alternatively you can ask for adapter which you connect to power outlet and connect your other phone to that

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

OK, Thanks guys,appreciate your quick replies.I'll have a think about which way to go.

Cliff

0 Ratings