cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roz1
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Father in law 89 years old phone is not working BT aware but taking days to resolve can you expedite

My Father in law is 89 years old and his phone is not working BT aware but taking days to resolve can you expedite. He lives on his own and only contact is through the phone which also has his internet

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Father in law 89 years old phone is not working BT aware but taking days to resolve can you expe

@Roz1 

This is only a customer to customer help forum, so your post does not go to BT.

What date was the fault reported?

0 Ratings
Roz1
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Re: Father in law 89 years old phone is not working BT aware but taking days to resolve can you expe

Reported on Sunday

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

@Roz1 wrote:

Reported on Sunday

Then I would expect it to be repaired by the end of tomorrow.

0 Ratings
Roz1
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Thank you Keith - he is being told Thursday at the earliest

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

@Roz1 wrote:

Thank you Keith - he is being told Thursday at the earliest

It may depend on the nature of the fault, and how busy Openreach are.

0 Ratings
Devon_Dave
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 7

Suggest you get back to 0800 800151 and ask for it to be raised as an emergency welfare case. Hopefully will be out to repair that day assuming there are no major dramas like requiring traffic lights or large cable renewal. 

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.