Re: Fault Reporting

Go to solution

Thanks Neil. I appreciate your help.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Elliboy 

Thanks for sending your details over and for taking the time to chat with me today.

I have booked an engineer visit for next Wednesday 14th July between 08:00-13:00.  You'll hear from me again on Thursday to make sure the fault has been repaired.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

@Elliboy- keep a note of the dates and times etc of visits and faults where you can - may be useful going forward.

I had a lot of issues which took well over a month to sort out and included several visits booked where nobody contacted or visited and the fault was not fixed - all good now though.

I also found that 'Complaints' being opened and closed are different to 'Faults' being opened and closed.

You have access to both in your account homepage.

I must also say that the guys in this forum can often do in a few lines of text and a few minutes - something which can take days/weeks to do over the 'phone with faults.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

Thank you RobbieMac. I appreciate your assistance. You guys do an excellent job running this forum. It's an excellent source for information and advice. We'll done!

Ozsat - Thanks. I will indeed keep a note of all the relevant dates etc. Funny enough I had another "we have noted your complaint" email come through yesterday. Seems odd because I've not made a complaint. Yes, I've reported a fault, but I have not made a complaint. Very odd.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Elliboy,  thanks for your post the complaint will be opened by @RobbieMac so he has an open job on your account until the fault is resolved.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

Another update....

Openreach engineer attended. Updated some of the wiring. All fixed now. Added bonus is that my speeds have increased by 10-15 per cent. Very happy.

Overall I thought it was very good service from BT/Openreach. And thank you to all the guys on the forum who were extremely helpful.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Elliboy,

That's great and thank you for updating the thread. I'm happy the engineer was able to repair the service.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings