cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hammy1
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Fault

How do I get BT to fix a fault on my line. I reported a fault on 11th March and the engineer who came on the 13th March said the street needed to be dug up to fix the problem. Since then I have spoken to numerous customer service agents, had 4 dates for fixing the problem missed. At the weekend I found out that Openreach had closed the case, all without fixing my line or digging the street. BT's answer was to send another engineer. Guess what, they say the fault means the street needs to be dug up. I'm due to get my next bill this week, which means I will be paying for a service i haven't been receiving. If BT only refund once the line is fixed, where is the incentive to help customers. Any ideas what I can do to get BT to act. I have no landline thus no broadband.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Fault

As you appear to be getting nowhere with reporting fault see if mods can help you get phone fixed mods will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 5

Hi @hammy1,

I'm sorry to hear about the delay in getting your service repaired. If you send me in your details I'll be able to take a look at what is happening with the repair.

Our normal contact link is down at the moment so as a work around can you send your contact information, including your BT account number and one of the mod team will get in touch. 

Thanks

0 Ratings
hammy1
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Thanks. I've sent a private message. I'm new to this so hopefully I've done it correctly.

0 Ratings
CJT80
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 5

@hammy1 it normally will sit in a queue and as soon as it reaches the "top" one of the moderators will be in touch. 

The team are really helpful, so fingers crossed they can find out more info for you. 

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings