cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Free DV Equipment Code Invalid?

Hello. 

I'm trying to get my free phone adapter so we can continue using our existing DECT cordless phones.

I got a Coupon Code from the website. But when I try to enter it at checkout the page tells me it is an invalid code.

If I try to get a new code the site tells me that a coupon code is already in use.

What should I do?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Free DV Equipment Code Invalid?

Is it not possible to plug your existing phone base station, into the phone socket on the back of the Smart Hub 2?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

No it isn't convenient, otherwise I wouldn't be asking this question. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

if you didn't get a free phone with DV then phone CS 150 and ask for adapter

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

I'm trying to get a free adapter, that's the point. I'm following the instructions on the website.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Hi @FlyingCatapult welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry to see the code isn't working. Please can you text the word ADAPTER to 61998 and this should place the order for your free adapter. If you experience any difficulties please post back here and I'll be happy to help. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

@FlyingCatapultDid you get a text on your mobile if so reply to them and click on the options to order one, After much back and forth they placed the order for a free one for me.

It would have been better if BT had given more options in the email so we could easily order one.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

No reply to my text.

I just ordered one anyway. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

@FlyingCatapult  If you paid for one I would phone BT and ask for the money back, After all you would not need it if BT had not decided to go DV.

0 Ratings