cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Free Digital Voice Phone

Go to solution

I have received my free digital voice phone,the one without the alexa button.On my digital dect phone i just push  the green phone button & i'm switched to hands free (loudspeaker).I've been through the menu  on this phone & can't see how to set it up.I'm assuming that it can be set up because there is an icon showing  in the leaflet that came with the phone.Any help appreciated.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Free Digital Voice Phone

Go to solution

I'm not sure what you are trying to do but on mine you just press the green call button and that turns loudspeaker on/off

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Cliff   If it is anything like my Premium Phone you need to press the green telephone twice unless the screen is showing. The first press wakes up the screen.

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Cliff Page 16 on the user guide explains how you can make a hands free call. If you're already on a call press the phone button again and if you're making a call press it twice before dialling the number.

Cheers

Neil

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks for the replies.
Neil,I didn't get a user guide with the 'phone ,just a leaflet,i've taken a look at it from your link & there is a lot of info there to look at.I've made a note on where i can find it,i will print off the page about the hands free to get started,very similar to my Dect phone,press once to make a call & again for hands free.

Thanks
Cliff
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

If the phone is on the base when it's ringing you can set it to auto-answer/end call when you take it off the base and press the green call button to get handsfree.

It would be a better design and make sense to have the green button backlit.

01.PNG

02.PNG

These are the best telephones I've ever owned but they're massively let down with small annoyances which should be easy to fix as they can be updated.

0 Ratings