cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

HD Voice Phone 1571

Good morning,

I have a HD voice phone with Alexa. The phone is showng I have a voicemail, but whenever I call 1571, the phone says "welcome to your BT voicemail" and then restarts. I cannot progress any further than this. I have tried a second handset, reset my router, updated the phone to the latest software etc. Any advice please? I haven't set up a voicemail pin so I can't manage them via my mobile.

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: HD Voice Phone 1571

have you tried pressing the voicemail key on phone righthand side of keypad - like 2 zeros with dash underneath or like a cassette

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Yep, I've tried calling the number and pressing that key.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi, @Sasukya welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're having problems listening to your voicemail.  As you've done all the basic checks already, I think it would be best to get a fault reported on that for you, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

You'll find the private message by clicking on the envelope in the top right of the community.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings