Message 1 of 2

Home visit

Being elderly , deaf and physically disabled it is very difficult for me to follow instructions over the phone to make alterations to my Master Plug which is at ground level. 
I have a problem in that I or anyone for that matter cannot hear the other person on the line. 
Started a few months ago bought new phone (not cheap) and still as bad. Since tried other phones all as bad. Tests run nothing found so suggested must be inside home hence phone call from BT. 

Where to from here I feel I should not have to pay for someone to attend which is the only solution offered. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Home visit

First thing is make BT aware of your impairments, if you let them know, they can update their records, once done you shouldn't be asked to do anything that would be physically difficult.

After that, request a home tech expert visit and identify the problem with your phone service.

I would also advise looking at www.bt.com/hereforyou to see what else BT can do to support you.

If you still need help, post back and a passing moderator might be able to help.