cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barrington78
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

How do I move non recorded 1571 messages froma new phone I dont want this service

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
iniltous
Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: How do I move non recorded 1571 messages froma new phone I dont want this service

It's not that clear what it is you want to do, if you have BT Answer 1571 , and there is a message left, the sound of the dialtone changes to modulated (2 tone) dialtone , to delete the message , listen to it and follow the voice prompts, when there are no 'new' messages , because you have listened and saved or deleted them, the dialtone goes back to normal.
If you don't want '1571' at all, you may be able to remove it from your BT account by logging in to it, or you could call customer services...a BT Mod on here may offer to help to get '1571' removed from your line if that's what you want .
0 Ratings
Barrington78
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: How do I move non recorded 1571 messages froma new phone I dont want this service

All these notifications of New messages in my window are useless as I am not registerd with the 1571 services so I would have no mention of it in my account Customer service just gives me the way to buy it which I dont want I just wantto stop the new messages notification as they now total over 100 Just a ruse on this new phone to try and sell me something Thanks for your reply
0 Ratings