Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 32

Re: I can't connect to Digital Voice

Go to solution

@Jillity 

Please can you update when you receive the battery pack as interested 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 32

Go to solution

I did wonder if something was available, as its should be simple, even with re-chargeable batteries.

Perhaps when it arrives, you could update this thread and describe what has been sent to you, perhaps with an item code number, as it will help others?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 32

Go to solution
Message 14 of 32

Go to solution

That seems a very expensive solution to a simple problem.

Message 15 of 32

Go to solution
Yes I will do.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 32

Go to solution

I'd imagine in a few years time the price may be reduced plus hopefully those on the system with the approriate markers get it free when they have to switch to digital voice

Message 17 of 32

Go to solution

@garybs29 wrote:

I'd imagine in a few years time the price may be reduced plus hopefully those on the system with the appropriate markers get it free when they have to switch to digital voice

If its like the rest of the BT equipment, it will be loaned anyway, and will have to be returned if a customer moves to another provider, and whatever phone service they provide.

Message 18 of 32

Go to solution

I still haven't received the battery backup. I'd like to know how I can contact BT to try and hurry it up. My mobile phone signal didn't work one day and the landline connection was intermittent. I needed to ring 111. Luckily I got through on the mobile eventually. I am on the priority list and it's nearly July. This was ordered on 13th May.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 32

Go to solution

@Jillity 

If its the FTTP version, they have no stock at the moment.

6 due in 1-2 days

It only protects against power cuts, so if your line was intermittent, and it was not due to a power cut, then the unit will not help.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 32

Go to solution

The line was intermittent due to interruption s in the power supply.

0 Ratings