cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobFletcher
Expert
Message 61 of 63

Re: I have BT Call Protect, and have 'blocked' International calls, yet they are still getting throu

Go to solution

Maintaining a call barring phone from 250 miles away is not an option for me. Any system which could ring the phone unless the number is on a whitelist is also no an option. 

Rob.

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Recognised Expert
Message 62 of 63

Re: I have BT Call Protect, and have 'blocked' International calls, yet they are still getting throu

Go to solution

Hi @RobFletcher ,

I appreciate, from your posts on here, that a call barring phone would not for your peculiar situation.  My response was to the other poster/s who to reduce nuisance calls to zero.  

0 Ratings
RobFletcher
Expert
Message 63 of 63

Go to solution

Indeed, a call blocking phone IS the answer for most people here - not cheap though. But are provider agnostic, which is great.

I was only pointing out my requirements in case there are others who may fall into the same category looking after elderly parents' safety remotely. Basically, it does work, and well, bar the minor inconveniences. The most annoying is thing is not being able to listen to her voicemails to see if I have missed something important - but most ring again!

Rob

0 Ratings