Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark_newbs
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

I need help changing my postcode

Hi,

Royal mail have recently reclassified my postcode and my address is not listed under the new postcode on the openreach line checker. Can this be rectified somehow?
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: I need help changing my postcode

@mark_newbs wrote:
Hi,

Royal mail have recently reclassified my postcode and my address is not listed under the new postcode on the openreach line checker. Can this be rectified somehow?

Who provides your phone and Internet service?

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 6

Hi @mark_newbs,

If you service is with BT, I'll be able to help you get those address details corrected.

If your service is with another provider, you would need to contact them in order to have those details corrected.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
mark_newbs
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

The service is with BT. Will this update the openreach address file?
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 5 of 6

Hi @mark_newbs,

If you send me in your details, I'll be able to make sure that those address details are updated.

You can send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
StephanieG
Community Manager - Retired
Message 6 of 6

@mark_newbs sorry I missed you when I called. I have replied to your email,  but I just wanted to update the thread as it looks like you have a business account.

If that's the case, I've included the BT Business contact information in my email, however please get back to me with your full account details if you have in fact a residential account, and we'll be able to help.

Thanks

0 Ratings