cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Incorrect address registered with Open Reach

Open Reach has the wrong address registered for my number.  I spoke with someone at BT today but have been unable to get it resolved.  I am a BT residential customer and my address is correct with Royal Mail. I read that an ORDI needs raising but don't understand how.

Can anyone advise / help me to resolve this.

Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Incorrect address registered with Open Reach

BT customer services can raise an ORDI request, the person you spoke to should have been able to do it.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

@licquoricewrote:

BT customer services can raise an ORDI request, the person you spoke to should have been able to do it.

An ORDI needs done via Openreach and not all advisors have access, sales for example have no need for it.

@JohnC67  ring back, speak with the 'connections' or 'help' teams, they have access to Openreach to raise the request.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

@-Richie- wrote:

@licquoricewrote:

An ORDI needs done via Openreach and not all advisors have access, sales for example have no need for it.

Then they should have transferred the OP to an advisor that could rather than simply terminating the call.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @JohnC67 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you didn't get the help you needed when you called earlier. The moderation team will be able to help you get this sorted and I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send over your details.

You'll get the private message by clicking on the envelope in the top right of the community.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@licquoricewrote:
Then they should have transferred the OP to an advisor that could rather than simply terminating the call.

Yeah they should of, not sure what was said of course so who knows why, mods are on the case now, so they can send any feedback needed about when the OP first called.

Message 7 of 7

Thank you Neil (and everyone else for responding) - I have messaged you the information requested.  Best Regards John

0 Ratings