cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigAl2
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Landline Fault

I have Vulnerable couple in their 90's with ongoing fault, BT have been out last two days and left it working (they said). it's still unusable but i can't speak to anyone at BT (no one answering phone), and can't get to chat online with anyone.as their system to make any contact is is unfit for purpose. If anyone can suggest how to get round this diabolical system, run by this totally inefficient company please tell me.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Landline Fault

I have asked the forum mods who are BT employees to see if they can help the vulnerable get their phone working. Mods will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 3

Re: Landline Fault

Hi @BigAl2 and thanks for posting.

I'm really sorry this couple are having so many problems. I fully understand the need for a working phone, especially for vulnerable people. I've dropped you a private message so you can send over the details. Once I have them I'll look into this for you.

Cheers

David 

0 Ratings