Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leaway
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Landline - broadband fault not fixed

Hi

I'm an elderly 79 year old lady home bound to protect myself from covid. fault reported 6th July online. This morning the MyBT service said fault fixed.

I still have no dial tone cannot dial out of receive calls and cannot make skype calls via my broadband. Trying to use the online service via my phone is very difficult and the on line fault pages just take you round and round in circles.

There is no on line chat help

Trying to call the 0800 number is useless as nobody every answers

What do i do i have no way of communicating with the outside world.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Landline - broadband fault not fixed

I have asked a forum mod who is a BT employee to see if they can help get you connected   They will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
RobbieMac
Message 3 of 3

Re: Landline - broadband fault not fixed

Hi @leaway 

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry that your services have developed a fault and for the time this is taking to get you back up and running.  We can pick this up from here and help get you reconnected.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings