cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Landline setup

Go to solution

I would like to commend an agent in the technical support team Name Ryan of Newcastle He helped me to recover an old landline number which I lost when I moved over from EE to BT. It took all of 3 months Nov-Late Feb) to do this. I had a number of agents earlier who promised but never came back or kept to their word of call back . Then I had Ryan in Dec who went all out to help me . He called me on the days he promised and kept a track on my line and reported the process that was happening . He persevered to his maximum capability ,as we were having constant problems getting the line back. Finally it all worked .My husband and I are so grateful for this as we had this line for 40 years and it meant we won’t loose our friends overseas .He is so patience and understanding and was always pleasant when he called Thank you so much . You deserve a big Brownie point for this and I hope your firm recognises the skill and knowledge you have . We need more people like you in the service.  I have heard alot of bad reviews about BT when I had this problem and when I moved over but you have gained my trust for your firm The other person involved an helped I am told is Chris and I think he is from Dublin.  Please thank him too 

Thank you once again Viji mahesan 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Landline setup

Go to solution

@vijimahesan 

I have asked a moderator to post here.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Can you also let Ryan of Newcastle know please We greatly appreciated his help and dedication 

Thanks

Vijimahesan 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

A moderator will be able to do this once they post here, as this is just a customer to customer forum.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @vijimahesan Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really glad Ryan and Chris helped recover your number. I've sent you a private message if you'd like to get in touch with the moderation team we'll be happy to pass on your thanks.

Neil

0 Ratings