cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Mums in her 80s and BT have left her without a phone since since 7th December

Quick update

Spoke to fiber connections in Dundee

They are aware of the problem

Still need to transfer from Talktalk

Might take a while
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Re: Mums in her 80s and BT have left her without a phone since since 7th December

has your mother had number for years? was it issued to her by BT or some other ISP?  Is she still at same address as she was when number issued? 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Hi @Killicks1,

I am so sorry to hear about the delay for your Mum's service.

The Fibre (FTTP) connections team in Dundee are the right people to be looking after this for you. They should be able to case manage it and provide you with updates. If you have any issues, you can view more about our complaints procedure here: Complaints

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Thanks for the reply Daniel

Still no progress

Is it possible to contact Dundee directly?

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Hi @Killicks1 

Thanks for posting back!

I am sorry that there isn't an update on your Mum's complaint.  I completely understand the length of time this has been going and that she needs the service connected as soon as possible.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings