cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

New DV phone unable to make calls , new hub set up 6 days ago

Go to solution

Hi 

Does anybody know how long is normal to  wait before getting switch over ? I set up the new phones and hub 5 days ago . The hub is working fine and phones registered but show message unable to make calls .  Should I get an email ?  complain or  you just sit and hope . I'm concerned as the dual supply is switched off after 2 weeks 

Any advice much appreciated 

Andrew

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: New DV phone unable to make calls , new hub set up 6 days ago

Go to solution

can you still make and receive calls using normal phone connection to master socket?

is your phone number in hub manager blue or greyed out?  if blue have you tried select phone number and then base reset

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Hi Thanks for getting back , yes the normal line is working and on the Hum Manager the box is grey and states not configured so I guess that is my answer , it not been switched over. Do you know if I should get a e mail ?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

I would expect notification when the switch over takes place so until then you just continue as before

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

In my case I received an email entitled "Your phone service is changing to Digital Voice" with an estimated date, followed by another email exactly seven days later entitled "Your new BT service is about to start", my service started the day after that.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Hi Les
OK but I think something is wrong we are two isolated houses in the countryside and my neighbour was switched within 2 days like you 3 weeks ago I have received nothing . Thanks for response