cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

No incoming calls

I've discovered that since the switchover I'm no longer receiving incoming calls.  I can dial out and I do have a dialling tone.  My phone is a BT6500 with additional handset.  Can anyone advise?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: No incoming calls

by switchover do you mean to Digital Voice?   if so did you get a free DV phone?  is your 6500 connected to the socket on the back of the SH2 or are you using a DV adapter?

what happens if you call home from mobile?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Phone is plugged into Openreach socket Mk4. 

Calls from mobile to landline sound as ringing but no sound from home phone.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

so what did you mean by switchover?

have you tried a different phone to check problem still exists?  if it does then phone CS 150 or 0800800150 from mobile and report fault

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Thanks, I'll try a different phone see what result I get.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@GillRangel 

Did you note @imjolly asked you whether you have tried plugging the phone into the SH2, assuming you are now set-up for digital phones.

See an earlier topic with an illustration:  https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Devices/Smart-Hub-2/td-p/2102282 

Further, if your are now digital, you should have received a DEC phone.