cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tandy1
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

No telephone in or out for my vulnerable Mum

My vulnerable disabled Mum's phone is down.  Tried to called up and gave up waiting - eventually had to resort to chat and spoke to gentleman from India (I think).  He reassured me she would be a priority case.

Now day 3 and still not working - and I am pretty sure this all resulted from an Openreach engineer fixing a neighbours Broadband - I happened to be there (normally I am 200 miles away) and I noticed the van arrive and my Mum's Broadband dropping out - had a nice word with him to explain this - response was not him call BT.

Been with BT for over 10 years and some, in various places - my experience has been that the Openreach engineer fixes a line by taking someone elses away.

Must be bad engineers......

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
PaddyB
Message 2 of 2

Re: No telephone in or out for my vulnerable Mum

Hi @Tandy1,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you're mom has been left without telephone service. If you send me her details, I'll be able to take a look at what is happening with the fault.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings