cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

One way transmission mobile to digital voice

Go to solution

When out I called my home Alexa digital voice phone from a BT mobile. One way transmission from home phone to mobile. Called 2 more times with the same result. Wife called me back from Alexa digital voice phone to mobile and had both way transmission. I was standing in the same location all the time.  Wife getting fed up with this new system as we have had various hiccups where digital voice is concerned. Is this a known problem?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: One way transmission mobile to digital voice

Go to solution

Just tried phone my home alexa DV phone from mobile (not a BT MOBILE) but call was fine with clear call and no problems.  Have you tried someone else phoning your home phone from a mobile to see if it is home phone or your mobile that has the problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: One way transmission mobile to digital voice

Go to solution

Just tried calling my home dv from my BT mobile at home with no problem. ]

The problem earlier was when I was calling from just inside Waitrose. 

So probably connecting via a different base station or possibly using WIFI Calling (Waitrose does have customer WIFI). 

0 Ratings