cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 26

Re: Phone line not ringing?

Go to solution
I reset it when I was on the phone to them, the light stayed solid green for about 5 minutes & then went back to solid blue. But we didn't lose connection at all when resetting the hub, the BT person on the phone was confused too.
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 26

Go to solution

can't understand why to are not able to access hub manager as you do not need internet access just the wifi from the hub.  do you have an ethernet connection on a device

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 26

Go to solution
But the person on the phone said that from their end the hub is showing as offline, could that effect it or?
& I'm using ethernet connection on my PC, I'll try on WIFI pc now & update you on that
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 26

Go to solution
Even with WIFI it's just loading none stop, so no idea to be honest, the new hub should come friday so I honestly don't mind waiting.
But thanks for all the help, honestly it means alot!
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 26

Go to solution

no need for internet connection to get into hub manager especially when using ethernet.  I always when I get a new hub connect with ethernet before I connect it to internet so I can make my personal changes to SSID etc

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 26

Go to solution

Had problem with digital voice going straight to voicemail after one ring. Discovered that one of my 4 handsets was not charging so changed batteries and now all seems well. Notice that handbook says to leave handsets off bases regularly for a few hours to help maintain battery life. Hope this helps other users.