cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Phones not activated,

We  have just received a Smart hub 2, every thing works except out new Bt phones, fault message on the phones "Unable to make or receive calls" The service has not been activated. We have followed the instruction correctly using the WPS.

Any body go any ideas?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Phones not activated,

if you go to hub manager is your phone number shown on left and if so is it blue or greyed out?  if grey then you need to wait for activation but if blue then select number and then try register handset and follow instructions - find this better than WPS bearing in mind the phones connect by DECT not wifi

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

@HScott2424  If your "Digital Voice (DV)" has not been activated then you will not be able to connect your phones to  the hub until activated. Look at your hub information and see if it shows that your phone number is there.

Sorry if I have misunderstood and it is nothing to do with DV.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi there,

I echo the above replies, which state to check your hub manager. You can access this through any web browser on a device connected to your network.

The address and password will be on the card on the back of your hub.

Regards
Ryan

If this reply was helpful, please leave a like, or if I answered your question, please click 'mark as answer. Many thanks
0 Ratings