cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 7

Re: New Digital Voice home phone service on BT

Go to solution

Just took delivery of my Digital Voice handsets {essential} yesterday. I already have Smart Hub 2.

Registered the first handset and all up and running but won`t let me register the second, stuck on Press

the WPS button...worked for the 1st handset !

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7

Re: Digital Phone connectivity to Hub

Go to solution
I have received 2 handsets for digital voice, registered the first but unable to register the 2nd handset .
Any one else got this problem?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

I have moved your posts to start a new thread where you are more likely to get help rather than lost in the noise of other threads that have a different problem.

Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

try going to hub manager then selecting phone number then reset base  the try registering phone from same place with 'register handset'

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
OK
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
Thanks, the solution was indeed the hub...just needed a reboot. I switched off, waited a few seconds and switched on again. Tried to register the second handset again and success. Many thanks for directing me to the hub.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks, Imjolly, the hub was the solution...just needed a reboot!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings