Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rodonnell1972
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: ORDI request to Openreach

Go to solution

John

Any chance of sending in an ORDI for me?  I've been going around the houses to get this  done and now found this thread, so maybe there's light at the end of the tunnel!  Royal Mail is spot on. Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
rodonnell1972
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

@DanielS Can you push an ORDI for me?  My property is Silver (had BT for 7 years), but want it to be Gold.  Royal Mail is fine, so not sure why I'm only Silver.

Thanks

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @rodonnell1972,

I can have it all checked for you of course.

To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

On that form, please make sure you tell us what the correct address should be. Make sure it matches the Royal Mail address checker. We'll do the rest Smiley Happy

Thanks

DanielS

JohnC2
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @rodonnell1972 Thanks for sending over your details. I've checked and you address records with Openreach are wrong. I've raised an Ordi with them to correct this for you. It normally takes around 7-10 days for this to complete. 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @rodonnell1972 The address records have been updated now with Openreach and you are now on a Gold key.

If you have any further query post back and let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings