cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Re: my BT call Guardian phone no longer displays incoming numbers . callers who are in allowed list

Go to solution

I have the same problem with my BT8500. I'm with Plusnet; they are going to take Call Display off my account today Mon), put it back on tomorrow (Tues) and phone me Wed to see if my BT500 phone displays their number calling in. If it still shows 'No number' on incoming calls they will raise an issue with Openreach to check the exchange etc.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: my BT call Guardian phone no longer displays incoming numbers . callers who are in allowed list

Go to solution

@barlowr 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Retail phone and broadband customers.

Please could you post on the Plusnet Forum.

https://community.plus.net/t5/Forum/ct-p/Forum

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Done
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you. This is what was meant to be happening on my account re the caller display. It was due to be removed Thursday and reissued on Friday. I don’t know if this was actioned or not but I do know that I still have the same issue as of today.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi  was the issue resolved by removing and reading or do you need an engineer? I am still experiencing the issue and nobody can get through and even leave a message. I can’t tell who has called either as no number on the display

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Yes the problem was fixed after removing and reinstating Caller Display; for me there was no need to take the next step and raise an issue with Openreach.  Hope you get sorted soon.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

...just to add, while I had the 'no number' problem I switched BT Call Guardian OFF on my BT500 so that the phone rang whenever anyone called. Of course it means you are subject to calls you might want blocked but can't help that.

0 Ratings