cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: Received the non Alexa Phone

Go to solution

As in Advanced with Alexa..

https://newsroom.bt.com/bt-launches-advanced-digital-home-phone-with-alexa-built-in/

"Pricing and availability

The new Advanced Digital Home Phone with Alexa built-in will be available for free to customers who take out BT’s Broadband and Digital Voice services starting from Wednesday 10th Feb"

Message 12 of 14

Go to solution

@spec_d wrote:

As in Advanced with Alexa..

https://newsroom.bt.com/bt-launches-advanced-digital-home-phone-with-alexa-built-in/

"Pricing and availability

The new Advanced Digital Home Phone with Alexa built-in will be available for free to customers who take out BT’s Broadband and Digital Voice services starting from Wednesday 10th Feb"

as it says free to customers who take out BT Broadband and Digital Voice not existing customer who are changed to digital voice

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution

Thanks everyone for all your input :

I was an existing customer who they moved to DV so maybe that is why they sent the non Alexa variant.

Message 14 of 14

Go to solution

Interesting, as out new Advanced Digital Home phone turned up today and yep, it did not have Alexa on it as we had hoped - so how do I get one and who do I contact as this website is sending me around the houses.

Anybody got a direct 'order line link' or number I could phone, and has anybody actually managed to get it changed?

Presumably BT would want me to send the free phone they have sent back.  Also presumably the Alexa phone (if I manage to get one) will not have that call protect button on it.

Thanks as always guys. 

0 Ratings