Message 1 of 5

Registration

Hi  Can anyone advise - is it possible to register Diverse 5200 and Diverse 7100 handsets to a Quartet 2010 base station? 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Registration

Hi @mhswoodley, welcome to the forum, and thanks for your post.

I'm not sure it is possible but I've found the Quartet 2010 User Guide and pages 30/31 cover additional handsets. 

You can always try and see if it works.

Thanks

John 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

This may help although as John says may be worth just trying. https://www.bt.com/help/user-guides/phones/landline-phones/cordless-phones/can-i-use-a-different-typ...

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Message 4 of 5

Thanks John, I did check all the user guides but they're a bit vague on this - and I can't find whether the Quartet 2010 is GAP compatible - anyway, will play around with them, see if I hit on the solution. I may be stymied because these were all 2nd hand and there may be pin numbers involved which I don't know.

Martin  

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for advice. I have all the user guides but they're a bit vague about this. I checked your link but I couldn't find whether these handsets and the base are GAP compatible. Will continue to research the matter and try playing around to see if I hit on the solution.

Martin

0 Ratings