cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Telephone Extensions

Go to solution

With a full fibre service now in operation (broadband  / landline) how does one link previous hard wired extensions into the home hub?????????

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Telephone Extensions

Go to solution

do you now have digital voice?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

As yet the answer is no but having finally had my Halo 3 + service installed and working after a nineteen week wait friends and family have informed me the copper landline will go shortly leaving extensions dead and unusualable?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@Buzby1950 wrote:

friends and family have informed me the copper landline will go shortly leaving extensions dead and unusualable?

That is not correct as has been posted a few times on the forum already. Just means you need to make some changes at the master socket to get extensions working

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Never let truth get in the way of a good story 😃😃

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Land lines, thing of the past? Thanks 

0 Ratings