cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Transfer calls within Digital Voice phones

I have a 3 way cordless phone system connected through their base station to the back of the smart hub and a corded phone connected to the smarthub via the adaptor.  If a call comes in and I pick it upon a cordless phone and I want someone else on another cordless phone to answer it I can just ask them to pick it up on their phone. I cant do this if I want to transfer it to the corded phone or vice versa. Does anyone know how this can be done. I've had a search but can't find anything. Is there a number combination that can do it?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Transfer calls within Digital Voice phones

I am sure there is a recent post and you could not get call transfer from phones connected to hub phone socket to DV phones.  It does say that some facilities are not available when you connect an old style phone to hub socket

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Transfer calls within Digital Voice phones

IMJ that is correct. Unless anyone else know different....

RIC9380
0 Ratings