cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richc294
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Unblocking an individual number on BT Decor 2600 phone

I have a BT Decor 2600 Advanced Call Blocker telephone and want to unblock an individual number which was accidentally blocked.

The User Guide explains how to unblock the whole list of blocked numbers but I don't want to  unblock all the nuisance calls numbers I've built up over many months.

Surely there must be a way?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
NeilO
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unblocking an individual number on BT Decor 2600 phone

Hi @richc294,  I found these instructions on page 30 of the user guide I hope they help.

1. You’ll need to follow most of the same steps to block or unblock a contact. From the idle screen, press the phone book button to get to your contacts list.

2. Then use up and down keys to get to the contact you want to block or unblock and press Options.

3. What shows next will depend on whether you have the contact on your blocked list or not. Use the arrow buttons again to get to either Block contact or Unblock contact and then press OK. Your contact will be put on the blocked or unblocked list depending on the action you’ve chosen.

richc294
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unblocking an individual number on BT Decor 2600 phone

Hello Neil0,

Thanks for the prompt reply and useful info.

I notice that the user guide you pointed me to is for a BT Decor 2600 Premium Call Blocker whereas my phone is an  BT Decor 2600 Advanced Call Blocker.

The  BT Decor 2600 Advanced Call Blocker guide doesn't seem to have an entry about being able to Unblock an individual contact - so looks like the Premium contains more function.

But just had a thought. The User guide does contain instructions on how to add a number to an Allow list, so this might be the equivalent of Unblocking/removing a number from the blocked list.

I'll have a play with it tomorrow and see.

thanks,

Richard.

0 Ratings