cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

Upgrading BB to include Digital Voice

Hi, I went to upgrade my BB tonight and can see I can accept the same price for another 24 months and have digital voice included for free.

However, I did read there was a way to get the non alexa handset pack so you can have 2 phones. I can't see this during checkout though?

Also, I currently have unlimited anytime calls but there's no mention of that at checkout. Is this now automatically included?

Thanks

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: Upgrading BB to include Digital Voice

DV is free anyway so not an incentive to accept the  broadband package. You may get a better deal phoning options team 0800800030. If you get DV the offer normally is 1 advanced phone or 2 essential phones or DV adapter.

Calling packages are no longer included in broadband package and are now add on to the package and again options team as part of your negotiations

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

I already have unlimited calls but I had no option for a calling plan when upgrading including DV.

It's the same price so I'm wondering if it will automatically include it?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

I would certainly use options team as normally get better deal.  If you don't like offer then don't accept but up to you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Does the digital voice part only work if the exchange will support a change from PSTN? Is there a danger I could lose the landline number, as I just took up the halo 3 offer?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Exchange needs to be upgraded but you should still keep your number.  Was number initially issued to you by  BT?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

Yes, been with BT for decades. Phoned CS who are sending extra phone and adapter but don’t think they knew that my exchange (Porthcawl) doesn’t yet do FTTP.  So I presume it doesn’t function on FTTC?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

I have FTTC AND DV Works fine for last 2 years

Message 9 of 12

That’s very helpful. Some websites mention only FTTP. May I just ask if your exchange offers FTTP though you are not on that? Trying to work out when an exchange supports DV!

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

If I upgrade to digital voice, do I lose the ability to plug a phone into the BT phone socket to use as a standard landline?

0 Ratings