cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Vulnerable person service fault

I have this issue with my step-mother today. Is there anyone I can access to help with this?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Vulnerable person service fault

I suggest you go back to the repair department and ask for the case to be raised with openreach as an emergency welfare case. This should get an engineer to you within 24hrs however depending on what he finds the problem is it could still take a couple of days for completion. 

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Vulnerable person service fault

Hi @Ivy25 

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!

I'm really sorry for the problems your Stepmother is having with her services.  I fully appreciate how important it is for her to have a working service in case of an emergency.  Our office was closed at the time you posted last night, sorry for the delayed reply.

Did you follow the guidance that @Devon_Dave has posted above?  Please let me know how you got on with this.  If you're no further forward let me know either way and we will pick this up as a priority.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Re: Vulnerable person service fault

this may be of assistance for the future

https://www.bt.com/help/landline/getting-set-up/help-people-with-impairments-or-with-particular-need...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings