cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

bt call protect wont activate

Go to solution

tried to sign up to bt call protect as its free-when u fill in phone details etc and it goes to next page where it says they are checking ur line-it then tells u u dont have a bt line which i have for 30 odd years-asks u to sign up for a bt line-cant seem to get help anywhere-its bt businesss line i have for about year and half-no money owed-when i try 1572 on bt 1200 handset-it says this doesnt work either-any ideas-getting lots of thses scam amazon parcel calls and the bt scammers looking to access computer to fix non exisitent fault -thanks in advance-is there any simple way to stop with held number calls  as well these are also a nightmare

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: bt call protect wont activate

Go to solution

@chevy790 

As its a BT Business line, you need to post on the BT Business forum.

https://business.forums.bt.com/

You may find a call blocking phone like the BT4600, more effective.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

thanks fot that

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @chevy790 it sounds like you've been trying to order residential calling features on a BT Business line which isn't possible. The BT Business website is the correct place to check what calling features you can get and if you've any questions post on the Business forum that Keith has mentioned.

Thanks

Neil 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

ok thanks for that info-ur first one to tell me that even web chat after being on 15 mins didnt know that

0 Ratings