cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndyHero
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

2x Xbox Teredo Ip problems.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before on the forums. 

We have two Xbox one's in our house one connected with an ethernet cable and one that is connected wirelessly. We have no problem with the wired connected xbox as this is port forwarding assigned. However the wireless connected xbox is struggling to connect online with "can't get a teredo ip address" when 'test multiplayer connection' is checked. I have tried moving that xbox behind the DMZ, resetting the dns settings, giving the xbox a static ip address, nothing is working! Connecting it to the router via an ethernet is not possible, can anybody help me fix this problem?

(We also received the "can't get a teredo ip adress" message on the wired console one time, but a reset on that xbox solved it)

Regards

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Liam_
Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: 2x Xbox Teredo Ip problems.

Hi,

Try a search, Google, for the solution.  Also have a search on the forum, one thread is here:

https://community.bt.com/t5/Connected-Devices-Other/2-Xbox-s-one-router-problems-BT-home-hub-3/m-p/1...

I don't have any Xbox(s) here but by doing a quick search it seems the accepted solution is to get a proper router as the hubs are apparently not very good at handling more than one.  Plenty third-party modem/routers out there.

0 Ratings