cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: ASUS DSL-AC88U

Hi, I have the same issue, iptv wont work at all, so no bt sports!

Have you had any success with this?

Thannks

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Hi Nobby, I have now successfully connected to bt sports, I had the Ethernet cable in lan port 2 not 1 on my router!...When I changed it to lan port 1, it worked. Hope this helps
0 Ratings
Nobbypingpong
Beginner
Message 13 of 16

Lol these things are so flaky! In port 1 it can't get an IP address! Fine in the other ports 🙂 I've factory reset both the youview and the asus, but still no joy. Have you assigned a static to your youview in LAN1? I tried but it still didn't want to know - its almost like the port is disabled..
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Flaky is right😐..ok for a few hours then lost bt sports as well as broadband connection to you view box. Changed back to lan 2 port and you view connected...but no bt sports. Beyond frustrated now..no internet signal from lan port 1. Looking to return this now as this is already my second ac88!!
0 Ratings
kevininixon
Message 15 of 16

Hi I've recently purchased this router/modem from Currys i got the username and password and set it up etc that all went fine but im noticing with the wifi when i come home any wifi device that leaves and renters the house we have to turn wifi on and off before it will work. we connect to the router fine but it's like there's no internet connection any ideas or have you had this issue??
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Certainly had dropouts, whereby devices would lose wifi connection for no reason. Im agraid i have now returned this router...promised so much but failed to be consistent. I had two different routers and both had dropout and connection issues. Wasn't prepares to pit up with it especially as it's expensive. Went back to my Netgear d7000.
0 Ratings