cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Access to WiFi QR code?

Go to solution

Is there anywhere I can access a digital version of my QR code and login details, please?

I've searched the MyBT app and can't find one. Also tried sticking the sticker onto some paper and scanning it at high resolution, but it's still not clear enough.

It's a large house and I only got one sticker of the login deets and I'd like to make copies to put in all the rooms.

Thanks in advance!

Tags (4)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Access to WiFi QR code?

Go to solution

Why bother with WiFi security at all if you intend to display the details to all and sundry!!

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

You should be able to do it from an Android phone.

See, for example

https://uk.pcmag.com/networking/132359/how-to-wirelessly-share-your-wi-fi-password-on-iphone-or-andr...

Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

In the bedroom drawer of each family member, not displayed at my window 😉

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution
Thank you, Graham. That's perfect! 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

If it's only for family members, once they have logged in the first time they will no longer have to use the password again as the details will be stored on their devices.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution
Thank you, but I find myself needing them regularly. Tech often goes wrong and things need resetting.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Might be simpler to change the password to something memorable you can just quote rather than a jumble of characters.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

The hub wifi doesn't have a QR code in any case, the QR code is the admin password for the hub.

0 Ratings