Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
james1232
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Amazon echo

Go to solution
I have a home hub and was wondering whether the issue has been fixed where you couldn’t use bt network for amazon echo. I’m guessing this has been fixed but just want to make sure.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Amazon echo

Go to solution

don't know what problem you refer to but I use echo and never had any problems on my BT broadband and hub

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
james1232
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Thanks for your reply. It was just that I could see some issues on the web where in setup when you enter wifi password it says can’t connect to this network. However these web results are dated quite a bit so was wondering whether the issue had been fixed. I’ll probably just take the risk and get one
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@james1232

more likely people not turning off  the hub smart setup 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings