cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 11 of 12

Re: carry on a BT

Hi @jeff16 sorry the engineer has again closed off the fault without visiting the property or calling to confirm they thought they had fixed the fault externally. 

Neil is out of the office today and asked me to check on the progress of your complaint and the fault report in his absence. I called earlier and left a voice mail for you. I can see that you called in last night and another appointment has been booked again for tomorrow between 8am and 1pm. I will check back with you tomorrow afternoon to check on how the appointment went.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 12

Re: carry on a BT

Dear John. Rather than just all of you keeping on checking - it would be helpful if you could actually DO something. The engineers - and this will be the fifth - do not read their notes (that is fact) and so it is highly likely they won't go to the property tommorow but again fix the fault and yet no fix it. All of this could have been sorted a week ago if one of you had done as asked and contacted a senior Openreach manager to oversee this. Nobody takes any responsibility and nobody has any authority - with the result that we have now spent over 10 hours on the phone and lost two days of work - with no broadband yet connected. Just sending emails and making calls to us is useless as I will be outlining in my letter to BT's chairman today and copying to our MP. So Do soemthing and contact Openreach and get a senior manager involved - if you can't do that then do spare me the 'feel your pain' calls. Thankyou.
0 Ratings