cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jenlan
Message 41 of 42

Re: Apple iCloud access on BT Home Hub

Go to solution

I haven’t had the energy to speak to them about it again yet but about a year or so ago my son and I both spent ages on the phone about being unable to access Dropbox and the only thing they could eventually offer was for me to pay them £10 a month for technical support. A service I could then cancel when ( and if) they resolved the problem. The issue meant my son couldn’t work from home but as he didn’t live here full time we declined. I’m now thinking this must have been the same issue? I could use Dropbox elsewhere without difficulty. 

Why are you not educating your staff BT? At least then the phone calls wouldn’t be so long and so frustrating!

0 Ratings
Domski
Beginner
Message 42 of 42

Re: Apple iCloud access on BT Home Hub

Go to solution
I had the same problem with Dropbox a while back. I just gave up and used the app on an iPad instead! But this current issue is a real pain. I’ve had to turn my parental controls off to get around it - not ideal with two teens and one pre teen in the house! I can’t be bothered to go to BT support based on what I’m reading in this string.... Not sure where that leaves me!!
0 Ratings