cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Message 31 of 36

Re: BT Broadband Desktop Help and W7 64-bit

It is recommended by many posters here the desktop help is not installed as sometimes it can cause more trouble than it is worth
0 Ratings
Highlighted
peteratsrinagar
Aspiring Contributor
Message 32 of 36

Re: BT Broadband Desktop Help and WE 64-bit

I am not having a go at you guru but:

1) What level of intelligence does BT have to publish a programme that is of no use?

2) This problem subject seems to have rumbled on for years now with no appology or suggestion from BT itself for the aggro it  has caused.

3) Are we being charged for this useless service?

Peter.

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 33 of 36

Re: BT Broadband Desktop Help and WE 64-bit

No where did I say the programme was of no use it is a matter of personal choice

I know people that bare using the programme on al versions of windows both in 32bit and 64 bit with no problems

are you being charged well no the software is provided with your hub you do not purchase it
0 Ratings
BDP1
Beginner
Message 34 of 36

BT Broadband Desktop Help not launching

I can't get BB desktop help to launch. I have uninstalled a re-installed but kepe getting an error window saying failure of server APACHE bridge: no backend servere available ..etc.

This has been happening for a few days now so maybe there's a major failure at the BB end of things or is it something at this end?

Any suggestions?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 35 of 36

Re: BT Broadband Desktop Help not launching

hi unless you really need it it is suggested by community users to uninstall it as it can cause more problems then it solves however that is your choice
0 Ratings
nessmonst
Message 36 of 36

Re: BT Broadband Desktop Help not launching

This worked well for me Craig --the only step that was necessary for me was step 4 (the registry edit)--worked like  a charm--thanks

David

0 Ratings