cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Broadband Halo 1 - signal drops

Hi, I live near to a railway line in London and each time a train goes past it affects my signal. Essentially, my device seems to reboot or I lose the connection. 

Are there any thoughts about what I can do? 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Broadband Halo 1 - signal drops

Is it the hub that drops connection with lights changing from blue or is it your wireless devices dropping connection?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 5

Hello and thank you. Its my devices that drop. 

Interestingly, on the high street, shops like Boots and carpet right also say their reception is poor. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

if the hub colour stays blue then not dropping internet so it must be your wireless network you are dropping   have you tried changing the wireless channels?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 5

Hello again, you suggest changing thd wireless channels...how does one do that. I'm not tech savvy. Thank you. Fiona

0 Ratings